A charming town with so much personality
Rawdon is well-known for its beauty. Just one hour from Montreal, its charming setting and easy access have been attracting visitors from all over for a long time. The area is an ethnic mosaic that adds so much local colour. In summer, the beach is a popular spot, with all you need for a fun time on the water.
While the adventurous try their hand at a treetop circuit, hikers can explore trails of Chutes Dorwin Park. Families can have a fun time visiting the bison farm or picnicking under the tall pine trees next to the stunning 60-metre high waterfall. Even more accessible is Parc des Cascades—the ideal place to relax after a game of golf or to enjoy a horseback ride. Spending the night in a cottage or a yurt is a great way to end this day of activities or relaxation.
Spellbound at Parc des Chutes Dorwin
The surroundings of Rawdon are often known for their mountains or their lakes and waterfalls, but what about the delicious local products found there. Thinking of the meat pie from the Sucrerie du Domaine, the delicious jams of Simon Turcotte or the cheeses of Fromagerie Roy ... hard not to be hungry!
Kicking back at La Source Bains Nordiques
This Nordic spa has all you need to enjoy a perfect day of R&R: hot baths, cold baths, saunas and a bistro. Pamper yourself further still by booking a body care treatment or massage with one of our professionals.
Time for adventure at Arbraska Rawdon
The whole family will have a great time here, playing in the trees, racing down the zipline and doing some rock climbing. Tiny tots can also get their fill of fun with the Arbre-en-Ciel play structure. Smiles guaranteed!
Where would you sleep?
Not to be missed this summer
Events not to be missed to enjoy the cultural life of the village centers, without forgetting the encounters with the local flavors during the public markets.
From June 25th to August 27th, 202225 Jun
Rawdon public market3647, rue Queen, Rawdon
Every Saturday, from 10 am to 2 pm
From July 9th to September 17th, 20229 Jul
Chertsey public market543, Chemin de L’Église, Chertsey
July 9, August 13, September 17, 2022
September 7th, 20227 Sep
DeadEndRace45 Degré Nord, Saint-Calixte
September 10th, 202210 Sep
Course Extrême45 Degré Nord, Saint-Calixte
From September 24th to October 9th, 202224 Sep
Ara Feria45 Degré Nord, Saint-Calixte
- Poissonnerie Du Kraken | 3669, rue Queen
- Maison Staner - Belgian butcher, bakery, delicatessen | 856, route 343, Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez
Activities and attractions
- Relais Mieux-Être, soins et boutique écologique - loose items, zero waste, bistro | 3255, 4e avenue
- Parc Nichol - water games, picnic areas, snack bar | 328, 8e Avenue
- Les oiseaux de ma cour - shop for landscaping, garden | 3700, rue Queen
- Au coin du thé | 3450, rue Quee
- Bistro gourmand du relais Mieux-Être - soups, sandwiches, salads, desserts, poke bowls, specialty coffees | 3255, 4e avenue
- Crémerie Les Délices du Palais | 3685, rue Queen
- Bagelerie Rawdon - bagels made on site, lunches, dinners | 3680, rue Queen