A charming town with so much personality
Rawdon is well-known for its beauty. Just one hour from Montreal, its charming setting and easy access have been attracting visitors from all over for a long time. The area is an ethnic mosaic that adds so much local colour. Come winter, Lac Rawdon’s frozen waters turn into a natural ice rink. Skaters can hit the ice to stretch their legs and practice their skills, while children flock to the sliding slopes. It’s also the perfect place for snowshoeing and snowmobiling—you can even go dogsledding, not too far away.
Get ready to enjoy a slew of winter sports! The ski centre offers downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and snow tubing fun for children and adults alike. Had your fill? Head to the Nordic baths to unwind and recharge your batteries before starting all over again in the morning.
Ski Montcalm, the ultimate family destination!
With 21 slopes of varying skill levels across three hillsides, Ski Montcalm is the perfect place to introduce the whole family to downhill skiing. Everyone will enjoy the numerous services onsite, including three snow parks.
Prolong the fun and stay overnight: cottage, yurt, cabin or inn?
With so much to do nearby, of course you’ll to want to stay a bit longer! Whether as a couple or with the family, you’ll find numerous accommodation options. There’s something for everyone, from rustic yurts and cabins to cozy cottages or a charming room at an inn.
Relax in nature at La Source Nordic baths
Enjoy a moment of complete relaxation in an enchanting setting in the heart of nature. Hot and cold baths, sauna, natural pond, hammocks, not forgetting outstanding massage therapy services and the bistro that serves seasonal products. All you need for a truly peaceful day.
OTHER ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES TO DISCOVER
- Poissonnerie Du Kraken | 3669, rue Queen
- Maison Staner - Belgian butcher, bakery, delicatessen | 856, route 343, Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez
ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS
- Relais Mieux-Être, soins et boutique écologique - loose items, zero waste, bistro | 3255, 4e avenue
- Parc Nichol - water games, picnic areas, snack bar | 328, 8e Avenue
- Les oiseaux de ma cour - shop for landscaping, garden | 3700, rue Queen
- Au coin du thé | 3450, rue Queen
- Bistro gourmand du relais Mieux-Être - soups, sandwiches, salads, desserts, poke bowls, specialty coffees | 3255, 4e avenue
- Bagelerie Rawdon - bagels made on site, lunches, dinners | 3680, rue Queen