A charming town with so much personality
Rawdon is well-known for its beauty. Just one hour from Montreal, its charming setting and easy access have been attracting visitors from all over for a long time. The area is an ethnic mosaic that adds so much local colour. In summer, the beach is a popular spot, with all you need for a fun time on the water.
While the adventurous try their hand at a treetop circuit, hikers can explore trails of Chutes Dorwin Park. Families can have a fun time visiting the bison farm or picnicking under the tall pine trees next to the stunning 60-metre high waterfall. Even more accessible is Parc des Cascades—the ideal place to relax after a game of golf or to enjoy a horseback ride. Spending the night in a cottage or a yurt is a great way to end this day of activities or relaxation.
Spellbound at Parc des Chutes Dorwin
The surroundings of Rawdon are often known for their mountains or their lakes and waterfalls, but what about the delicious local products found there. Thinking of the meat pie from the Sucrerie du Domaine, the delicious jams of Simon Turcotte or the cheeses of Fromagerie Roy ... hard not to be hungry!
Kicking back at La Source Bains Nordiques
This Nordic spa has all you need to enjoy a perfect day of R&R: hot baths, cold baths, saunas and a bistro. Pamper yourself further still by booking a body care treatment or massage with one of our professionals.
Time for adventure at Arbraska Rawdon
The whole family will have a great time here, playing in the trees, racing down the zipline and doing some rock climbing. Tiny tots can also get their fill of fun with the Arbre-en-Ciel play structure. Smiles guaranteed!
Where would you sleep?
Not to be missed this summer
Events not to be missed to enjoy the cultural life of the village centers, without forgetting the encounters with the local flavors during the public markets.
- Poissonnerie Du Kraken | 3669, rue Queen
La Boulangerie du Village - bakery |413, rue Principale
Cuisto maison - catering service and takeout meal | 326, Principale
Activities and attractions
- L’Après golf - driving range and mini-golf | 115, Rue Principale
- Tennis municipal | 259-B, rue Principale
- Club Nautique Saint-Donat – sailing school and rental | 243, rue Saint-Donat
- Parc Natures-Études – fatbike trails | À l’intersection des rues Allard et Desrochers
- Location Aqua Terre – boat rentals | 10, chemin des Bleuets
- Location Marine St-Donat – boat rentals | 659, rue Principale
- Aux 3 Copains – family dining| 398, rue Principale
- Café Marius – coffee and sandwich shop | 365, rue Principale
- Resto-Bar Terrasse d’Antan | 369, rue Principale
- Le Bouc Émissaire – restaurant and tapas bar | 515, rue Principale
- Le 376 charcuterie - bistro | 375, rue Allard
- Pizzéria St-Donat | 412-B, rue Principale
- Le Jardin - european-style restaurant | 349, rue Principale