Parc régional des chutes Dorwin
Dorwin Falls Park is an attractive, relaxing site that will delight nature-lovers with its spectacular waterfall, lookout points, flora interpretation trails and playgrounds surrounded by century-old trees. Come explore our eco trails, taking in the rich biodiversity of the site. Our new explanatory guide, available at the welcome centre, will help you to identify the various plants you see along the way.
Come summer, you can see sorcerer Nipissingue’s head of rock! Enjoy a picnic under pine trees. Come winter, the ice and snow-covered trees provide wonderful material for a picture-taking festival! Access via Routes 125 and 337.
CASH AND DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
- Schedule: Open from 10 am to 8 pm every day from mid-June until Labor Day. Open Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, from mid-May to mid-June and from the beginning of September to the end of October
- Operation period: Open from mid-May to the end of October
- Rates: 0-6 years: free; 7-12 years: $ 4; 13 years and over: $ 12; 65 and over $ 4; bus: $ 60
Park - informations
- Interpretation panels
Hiking - informations
- Difficulty: Easy
- Picnic area
- Total lenght: 5 km
Deals and packages
The Attractions Passport is brought to you with the financial support of the Ministère du Tourisme. The Nature Getaway passport includes :
- 1 adult access for the treetop courses at Arbraska Rawdon
- 1 visit to the farm and contact with the pack of sled dogs at Kinadapt (La P'tite Aventure activity)
- 1 two-hours boat rental at « À La Dérive » for 1 person
- 1 day access to Parc des chutes Dorwin, parc des cascades and the Rawdon beach
All this for as little as $61.22 per person, a savings of 40% over the regular price of $102.04.
Reservation is mandatory online or by phone for all these attractions, except for access to Rawdon's recreational and tourist sites. Please present your Attractions Passport.