Just 50 minutes from Montreal, come discover an enchanting part of the country where time has stopped. Our Alaskan huskies love nothing more than to take you on a great ride through the mountains, valleys and forests, in perfect harmony with nature. Initiation courses available. Reservations required.
In summer, mountain bike rental and guide services available, 30 km of trails from beginners to expert. Reservations required.
- The Accessible Road
- Schedule: From 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Operation period: Year round
Biking - informations
- Difficulty: easy
- Total length of trails: 20 km
- Rates: Starting at $25
Deals and packages
P'tit coureur des bois
- 30-minute dogsledding ride
- Guided tour of farm and interaction with dog team (huskies)
- Warm beverage at the sugar shack
$280 for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children)
$99 per adult
$46 per child age 11 and under
Plus taxes. Reservations required. Activity takes place from 10 a.m. to noon, or 1 to 3 p.m.
Valid from November 15, 2019 to March 31, 2020
One day visitor
Over 30 klm of trails to let you discovers unspoiled nature
- Winter activities on site:
- Hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing
- Walk with one of our dog
- Mountain biking/ Fatbike
- Bird watching
- Photo shoot
Price per person, taxes extra. Half day $ 15 - Full day $ 27 - Free for children 2 years and under. Please let us know the time of your visit before coming on site
Dogsledding ride + transport from Montréal
Enjoy a day of fun and excitement with a pack of friendly Alaskan huskies. Try driving your own dog team, and enjoy all the thrills of this unique activity.
- Round-trip transportation from Montreal (Sauvé Metro station)
- Full day of outdoor activities with the dogs, including a short musher training session and 2-hour sled ride
Plus taxes. Offer valid on Sundays, from January through March 2020. Ages 8 and up. Some conditions apply.