Free access to numerous activities
Make the most of winter by enjoying a host of free activities in Saint-Donat. Parc des Pionniers, with its top-quality installations, attracts outdoors enthusiasts of all kinds. Forest skating trail, outdoor rinks, sliding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and fatbike—all free—so you can appreciate the joys winter.
La Féérie d’hiver
Four weekends to celebrate the joys of winter! The event takes off with a family party at Pioneer Park. Many free activities and a magnificent fireworks are on the program. A spikeball tournament and antique snowmobile show.
Nearly 125 kilometres of snowshoe trails accessible for free throughout the Saint-Donat territory. To stay overnight in the forest, book a hut.
To ensure you don’t miss any local events during your stay, such as outdoor shows, consult our calendar below.
OTHER ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES TO DISCOVER
- Boulangerie Saint-Donat - pies, cakes and other sweet treats | 9, chemin des Ancêtres
- La maison des fermiers - artisanal butchery and homemade products | 1193, rue Principale
- Cuisto maison - catering service and takeout meal | 326, rue Principale
- Le clos des délices - Alsatian specialty French cuisine | 515, rue Principale
- Café Ohana - breakfast, lunch, dinner, warm atmosphere | 361, rue Principale