Miles of trails and plenty of activities!
Next door to Mont-Tremblant National Park, Saint-Donat is the perfect place to get away from it all: free hiking trails, incredible biking circuits, swimming, sailing, canoeing, golf.
The village core is thriving with a renewed commercial offer. A magnificent public square will soon become a place of gathering and activities on Principale Street. In an inn, a condo, a cottage, a shelter or a ready-to-camp, all formulas are good to stay.
The first municipality in Canada to obtain a trademark Saint-Donat, inhabited natural park, Saint-Donat confirms its leadership in sustainable development and protects its exceptional environment. As a member of the Fédération des Village-Relais du Québec, the territory is more welcoming than ever to offer you an unforgettable stay.
Parc des Pionniers and its numerous activities
A true playground in the heart of the village, located on the magnificent shores of Lac Archamchault, Parc des Pionniers offers a multitude of free activities: beach with lifeguard (opening scheduled for June 24), play structures for children, picnic areas, hiking and biking trails.
Not to be missed this summer
Events not to be missed to enjoy the cultural life of the village centers, without forgetting the encounters with the local flavors during the public markets.
- Boulangerie Saint-Donat - pies, cakes and other sweet treats | 9, chemin des Ancêtres
- La maison des fermiers - artisanal butchery and homemade products | 1193, rue Principale
- La boîte à tartes - coffee, pies and cakes from La Boulangerie Saint-Donat, gourmet store | 341, rue Principale
Activities and attractions
- L’Après golf - driving range and mini-golf | 115, Rue Principale
- Tennis municipal | 259-B, rue Principale
- Le clos des délices - Alsatian specialty French cuisine | 515, rue Principale
- Le Pavillon - snack | 811, rue Principale
- Cuisto maison - catering service and takeout meal | 326, Principale
- Crémerie Saint-Donat | 412, rue Principale
- Café Marius | 365, rue Principale