Endless kilometres of trails and so many activities!
Bordering Mont-Tremblant National Park, which is celebrating its 125th anniversary this year, Saint-Donat is the perfect place to get away from it all. Free hiking trails, spectacular cycling routes, swimming, sailing, canoeing, golfing… there’s so much to enjoy. Come take a cruise on Lac Archambault starting late June. Whatever lodging you choose – an inn, condo, cottage, hut or ready-to-camp tent – every option is a good reason to stay more than one day!
The first municipality in Canada to receive the trademark “parc naturel habité” (inhabited natural park), Saint-Donat is a true leader in terms of sustainable development and protecting its magnificent natural environment. Newly certified a Village-Relais, the area is more hospitable than ever, offering visitors a stay that’s guaranteed to be memorable.
The flagship sector of Saint-Donat, Montagne Noire (892 m) is the location of the historical crash site of Canadian World War II Liberator aircraft “Harry” in 1943. From a lookout point built atop the area’s highest mountain, there are breathtaking views all around.
Biking circuits for all
Popular areas for cyclists include Chemin du Nordet and the trails around Ouareau and Archambault lakes. New mountain bike trails have also been laid out.
Explore, play, sleep, repeat!
Mont-Tremblant National Park offers over a hundred kilometers of trails of all kinds to help you discover the beauty of the landscapes. Do you prefer boating? Paddle peacefully on one of the many lakes and rivers or simply come and enjoy our many sandy shores. With its chalets, campsites and experienced accommodation, everything is in place for a memorable stay.
OTHER ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES TO DISCOVER
- Boulangerie Saint-Donat - pies, cakes and other sweet treats | 9, chemin des Ancêtres
- La maison des fermiers - artisanal butchery and homemade products | 1193, rue Principale
ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS
- Club nautique de Saint-Donat - kayak, pedal boat and paddle board rental | 243, rue Saint-Donat
- L’Après golf - driving range and mini-golf | 115, Rue Principale
- Tennis municipal | 259-B, rue Principale
- Le clos des délices - Alsatian specialty French cuisine | 515, rue Principale
- Le Pavillon - snack | 811, rue Principale
- Cuisto maison - catering service and takeout meal | 326, Principale
- Crémerie Saint-Donat | 412, rue Principale