Berthier and its Islands
An archipelago to explore on snowmobile, cross-country skis or snowshoes
Explore the archipelago on foot, bike, snowmobile or cross-country skis! Take the Sorel-Tracy to Saint-Ignace-de-Loyola ferry to discover the beautiful scenery from a different viewpoint. You can also explore the 40-km long Lac Saint-Pierre, officially designated a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. This winter, enjoy ice fishing on the snow-covered archipelago. A true haven of peace!
WINTER DOESN’T PUT AN END TO FISHING AT ROGER GLADU
THE SCIRBI TRAILS—FOR A MEMORABLE TIME!
OTHER ACTIVITieS AND SERVICES TO DISCOVER
- Fromagerie Domaine Féodal - 12 cheeses made on site. | 1303, rang Bayonne sud, Berthierville
- Folle Farine - Organic flour produced and ground on a stone wheel directly on the farm. | 327, Grande Côte Est, Lanoraie
- Vignoble Carone - Vineyard. | 75, rue Roy, Lanoraie
ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS
- Les Bricoleuses - Art and craft shop. Gifts, decoration and local products. | 480, rue Frontenac, Berthierville
- Le Décante - Resto-lounge with varied menu and privately imported wines. | 999, rue Notre-Dame, Lavaltrie