Lac Taureau and surroundings
A luxury retreat in the heart of the forest
As you head north to Saint-Michel-des-Saints, Lac Taureau Regional Park attracts visitors with its welcoming wilderness. The Auberge Lac Taureau is the perfect place to discover the joys of winter in all its pristine beauty. Come enjoy an idyllic getaway complete with fine dining in the heart of the forest, right beside the lake.
In the Lac Taureau region, snowmobiling reigns supreme. Not equipped? Our hoteliers have all you need to make the most of this great sport—and stay warm. You’ll also love dogsledding on the woodland trails or getting a workout by exploring the many snowshoe and cross-country trails.
Make the most of winter at Auberge du Lac Taureau
Auberge du Lac Taureau is the perfect place to enjoy a host of winter activities. Everything is possible here: snowmobiling, skating, ice fishing, dogsledding, fat biking and much more. After a fun-filled day working up an appetite, you’ll be happy to top off your day with some delicious food.
Northern-bound on a snowmobile
Winding your way along the trails toward Saint-Michel-des-Saints, you’ll quickly understand why this is called Snowmobile Country! Outstanding snow conditions and numerous attractions near the trails make it a paradise for snowmobile enthusiasts.
To ensure you don’t miss any local events during your stay, such as outdoor shows, consult our calendar below.
OTHER ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES TO DISCOVER
- Restaurant de l'Auberge du Lac Taureau | 1200, chemin de la Baie-du-Milieu
- Restaurant de l'Auberge du Vieux Moulin | 200, chemin du Vieux-Moulin
- Restaurant Au vieux Moulin à scie | 2340, rue Saint-Maurice Est Saint-Michel-des-Saints
- Hôtel Resto Bar Le Central | 510, rue Brassard, Saint-Michel-des-Saints
- La Marmite gourmande (Auberge La Glacière) | 4551, chemin Brassard Sud (route 131)