Joliette and surroundings
Rich in discoveries
Located in the heart of the tourist region, Joliette is in constant growth. The livelydowntown features patios and microbreweries, urban art, a museum, shops, a publicmarket, and outdoor shows. With its beautiful parks, a rich living heritage and a riverfor travelling visitors, Joliette abounds in culture and nature.
JOLIETTE CHRISTMAS MARKET
The impressive Musée d’art de Joliette
Winter activities at Parc Saint-Jean-Bosco
Make the most of winter at Parc Saint-Jean-Bosco. Numerous natural sliding slopes, snowshoeing, skating, cross-country skiing, walking… come enjoy a wide variety of winter activities all available in one...
To ensure you don’t miss any local events during your stay, such as outdoor shows, consult our calendar below.
- Boulangerie Saint-Viateur - bakery, cheese dairy, delicatessen |602, rue Notre-Dame, Joliette
ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS
- Parc du Bois-Brulé - walking and interpretation trail | rue de la Visitation, Saint-Charles-Borromée
- Plantérieur - plant store and florists | 22 Pl. Bourget S, Joliette
- Espace La Récréation - family items, zero waste | 523, boulevard Manseau, Joliette
- Chocolato - creamery and chocolate factory |521, rue Saint-Charles-Borromée N, Joliette
- Tekka sushi | 404, rue Notre Dame, Joliette