Terrebonne - Mascouche and surroundings
History and charm with a European feel
Terrebonne and Mascouche most certainly have one of the richest heritage in Quebec. In Old Terrebonne, you can't miss Île-des-Moulins and its buildings worthy of the most beautiful seigneuries of another century. It is also the place to enjoy the terraces in a slightly European atmosphere. On the nature side, we take advantage of its lush garden and green spaces. Why not go for a nice bike or canoe hike, to admire the Mille Îles River more closely?
Discover more than 100 restaurants in Terrebonne | Mascouche
Terrebonne and Mascouche have something for every taste and budget! In the mood for a delicious Moroccan dish, a tasty smoked meat sandwich or a savoury crêpe? With over 100 great restaurants to choose from, you’re sure to fine the perfect place to satisfy your appetite!
Cycling for all types
Whether you're a road biker or a cyclist, this destination has something for everyone! Are you a road cyclist? The 66 km urban circuit is just right for you. Bike path type? Discover more than 120 km, including a circuit that connects to the Laurentians. The Véloroute des Moulins allows you to discover the region's must-see attractions and their historical charm.
Île-des-Moulins—take a trip through history
Not to be missed this summer
Events not to be missed to enjoy the cultural and urban life, not to mention the encounters with local flavors during public markets.
- Salaison Limoges - butcher shop | 126, rue Chapleau, Terrebonne
- Pâtisserie & Cupcakerie Chocolat Show - cupcakes, cakes and chocolates | 2089, boulevard des Seigneurs, Terrebonne
- Boulangerie Lazio - bakery, delicatessen and coffee | 90, boulevard des Seigneurs, Terrebonne
- Les cafés d'Aurélie - micro roaster | 303, rue Duplessis, Terrebonne
Activities and attractions
- Parc du Grand-Coteau - water games, dog trail, bike path | 3034, chemin Sainte-Marie
- Domaine Seigneurial de Mascouche - 6.5 km of trails for hiking, including an area dedicated to mountain bikes, equestrian trails and a launching area for water sports | 300 Place des Rapides, Mascouche
- Parc nature du Ruisseau de Feu - wildlife conservation park, wooden footbridges and observation tower along the Rivière des Prairies | rue Bernard-Gagnon, Terrebonne
- Seigneurial office of Île des Moulins - Exhibition Portes ouvertes sur le passé | 940, place Île des Moulins, Vieux-Terrebonne