Repentigny and surroundings
The most urban of little small cities
Located north-east of Montreal, on the shores of the St. Lawrence and L’Assomptionrivers, Repentigny is the ideal place to experience a taste of local culture. Art buffs willlove the Espace culturel and Centre d’art Diane-Dufresne, and nature lovers can fill upon fresh air or enjoy a picnic at Parc de l’Île-Lebel, along the St. Lawrence River.In winter, sports enthusiasts can cross-country ski and snowshoe on the Presqu’Îletrails, while couples and families go ice skating and sliding at Parc de l’Île-Lebel.
Théâtre Alphonse-Desjardins is the centrepiece of the Espace Culturel de Repentigny. Located just minutes from the Centre d’art Diane-Dufresne, it is a lively, accessible place where you can enjoy culture in all its forms!
Espace Culturel : a dynamic place to discover!
A foodie destination
The joys of winter in a natural park… in the city!
An extensive choice of restaurants
Enjoy delicious meals featuring local products at Le Coup Monté and L'Espace Comptoir, both located near the Espace Culturel.
Randolph Pub Ludique
Spend a great evening with friends at the friendly Randolf bar, playing board games.
Église de la purification de la bienheureuse vierge marie
Repentigny is home to the oldest church in the Diocese of Montreal! Free guided tours of this historic monument are offered.
Centre d’art Diane-Dufresne
A must-visit gallery for anyone who appreciates contemporary art. Various exhibits are presented throughout the year, featuring local and international emerging artists and professionals.
The trails of Presqu’île
Discover a multitude of trails for snowshoeing and hiking, plus 30 km for cross-country skiing, in a picturesque winter setting surrounded by fir and maple trees.
Skating and sliding in the parks
Skating rinks and trails are plentiful in our municipal parks, as well as hills for sliding, day or night.
Need help planning your trip to the region? Whether it’s to stay overnight, eat or choose activities, you’ll find a selection of must-see locations below.
D'AUTRES ACTIVITÉS ET SERVICES À DÉCOUVRIR
- Lachaire exquise - butcher, ready-to-eat, homemade cold cuts | 140-84, boulevard Industriel, Repentigny
- Fromagerie Hamel | 622, rue Notre-Dame, Repentigny
ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS
- Galerie d'art Vigneault | 535B, rue Notre-Dame, Repentigny
- L'Entrepôt du baseball - indoor baseball training | 316, rue Marion
- La Débarque Escalade - bouldering | 91 Rue de Normandie #104, Repentigny
- Golf 18 - indoor golf center | 591, boulevard Iberville, Repentigny
- La Goulée - cosy tavern | 420-103 rue Notre-Dame, Repentigny
- White Rabbit - resto-bar, poutines, salads, tartares | 80, boulevard Brien, Repentigny
- Chocolats Favoris - chocolate and creamery | 381, rue Notre-Dame, Repentigny
- Bar à vin Le Liège | 465, rue Notre-Dame suite 108,
- Le Pic Bois - bistro tavern | 30, rue Émile-Despins, Charlemagne
- Café Morgane - specialty coffees | 467, rue Notre-Dame, Repentigny