Réseau cyclable MRC Joliette
The County of Joliette has a beautiful cycling network totalling 175 km. Featuring different path types (bike paths, bike lanes, stone dust pathways, designated roadways) and criss-crossing the L’Assomption River at several points, the network is a great way to explore our vast territory at your own pace. Combining vibrant towns with peaceful countryside, the different paths will take you alongside the river, into the forest, through residential neighbourhoods and up to the magnificent gardens. Let us suggest a circuit you’re sure to love!
Maps and suggested circuits available at tourismejoliette.com or at the Joliette Tourist Information Office.
Cycle paths :
- Joliette panoramic cycle route (13.6 km) | See details and map
- Stroll on the Joliette cycle path (13.8 km) | See details and map
- Joliette cycle path tour (32 km) | See details and map
Road bike tours:
- Road bike routes - Gourmet cycling route (75 km) | See details and map
- Les Circuits Lanaudière (40 to 100 km) | See details and map
- Cycle tour through towns and countryside (110 km) | See details and map
Biking - informations
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total length of trails: 175 km