Société de développement des Parcs régionaux de la Matawinie
Walking trails :
- Sentier national en Matawinie : 180 km, open year round, degrees of difficulty : beginner, intermediate, advanced, pet are welcome.
- Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau : 120 km, open year round, entry fees, degrees of difficulty : beginner, intermediate, advance.
- Parc régional des Sept-Chutes : 12 km, open from May to October, entry fees, degrees of difficulty : intermediate and advanced, pet are welcome.
- Parc régional du Lac Taureau (Sentier de la Baie-Dominique) : 6 km, open year round, degree of difficulty : intermediate, pet are welcome.
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday : 8:30am to 12am and 1pm to 16:30pm; Friday : 8:30am to 12am and 1pm to 3:30pm
Deals and packages
A Northern experience in one of 4 regional parks
Admire snow-capped peaks, frozen lakes and icy waterfalls while enjoying an invigorating snowshoe hike. Don’t forget to bring some treats for the birds, who want only one thing: to land in the palm your hand!
Prolong your adventure with an overnight’s stay in a hut with room for up to 20 people.
From $30 per person, per night, taxes extra.
Overnight in a hut!
This winter combine outdoor activities and rustic accommodations by staying overnight in one of our huts. Why not make the most of it to prolong your stay and explore two regional parks!
Parks offering hut accommodations are:
• Chute-à-Bull Regional Park, Saint-Côme
• Sept-Chutes Regional Park, Saint-Zénon
• Ouareau Forest Regional Park, Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci
• National Trail (from East to West on Matawinie land)
From $30 per person, per night. Taxes non included.