Société de développement des Parcs régionaux de la Matawinie
Walking trails :
- Sentier national en Matawinie : 180 km, open year round, degrees of difficulty : beginner, intermediate, advanced, pet are welcome.
- Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau : 120 km, open year round, entry fees, degrees of difficulty : beginner, intermediate, advance.
- Parc régional des Sept-Chutes : 12 km, open from May to October, entry fees, degrees of difficulty : intermediate and advanced, pet are welcome.
- Parc régional du Lac Taureau (Sentier de la Baie-Dominique) : 6 km, open year round, degree of difficulty : intermediate, pet are welcome.
Deals and packages
Stay overnight in a hut and save!
This summer, combine outdoor activities and rustic accommodations by staying overnight in one of our huts. On weekdays, enjoy 50% off a hut rental. Why not make the most of it to prolong your stay and explore two regional parks!
Parks offering hut accommodations are:
• Chute-à-Bull Regional Park, Saint-Côme
• Sept-Chutes Regional Park, Saint-Zénon
• Ouareau Forest Regional Park, Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci
• National Trail (from East to West on Matawinie land)
From $25 per person, per night.
On weekends, the second night’s stay is always 50% off the regular price.
From Sunday to Thursday, get 50% off the regular price.
Camping in the great outdoors
Rediscover the joys of sleeping outdoors in the heart of nature. Matawinie Regional Parks offer numerous serviced campgrounds, near a lake or river, on the beach and even on an island.
Parks offering camping accommodations are:
• Parc régional du Lac Taureau
• Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
• Sentier national
From $30 per night, taxes and park admission fee included
Visit www.parcsregionaux.org or call 1-866-266-2730