Société de développement des Parcs régionaux de la Matawinie
Walking trails :
- Sentier national en Matawinie : 180 km, open year round, degrees of difficulty : beginner, intermediate, advanced, pet are welcome.
- Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau : 120 km, open year round, entry fees, degrees of difficulty : beginner, intermediate, advance.
- Parc régional des Sept-Chutes : 12 km, open from May to October, entry fees, degrees of difficulty : intermediate and advanced, pet are welcome.
- Parc régional du Lac Taureau (Sentier de la Baie-Dominique) : 6 km, open year round, degree of difficulty : intermediate, pet are welcome.
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday : 8:30am to 12am and 1pm to 16:30pm; Friday : 8:30am to 12am and 1pm to 3:30pm
Deals and packages
A northen experience in one of 4 regional parks
Discover snow-capped peaks, frozen lakes and icy waterfalls while enjoying an invigorating snowshoe hike. Don’t forget to bring some treats for the birds, who want only one thing: to land in the palm your hand! Prolong your adventure with an overnight’s stay in a hut with room for up to 20 people.
Price per night, taxes included. Reservations required.
40 % discount - Passeport : Snowshoeing and snow tubing
Attractions passeport save 40%
- Auberge du Lac Taureau: Guided snowshoeing trek (La Dynamique)
- Ski Val Saint-Côme: One-day daytime ticket
- Super Glissades Saint-Jean-de-Matha: One-day access to snow tubing
- Regional parks, MRC de Matawinie: One-day access to the hiking and snowshoeing trails
127.85 - 40% = $76.71 per person, plus taxes.
Please check the conditions and opening dates of the attractions when purchasing the passport on the partner's site.
The passport purchased is non-refundable, non-exchangeable. This is a final sale.