Société de développement des Parcs régionaux de la Matawinie
Walking trails :
- Sentier national en Matawinie : 180 km, open year round, degrees of difficulty : beginner, intermediate, advanced, pet are welcome.
- Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau : 120 km, open year round, entry fees, degrees of difficulty : beginner, intermediate, advance.
- Parc régional des Sept-Chutes : 12 km, open from May to October, entry fees, degrees of difficulty : intermediate and advanced, pet are welcome.
- Parc régional du Lac Taureau (Sentier de la Baie-Dominique) : 6 km, open year round, degree of difficulty : intermediate, pet are welcome.
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday : 8:30am to 12am and 1pm to 16:30pm; Friday : 8:30am to 12am and 1pm to 3:30pm
Deals and packages
A Northern experience in one of 4 regional parks
Admire snow-capped peaks, frozen lakes and icy waterfalls while enjoying an invigorating snowshoe hike. Don’t forget to bring some treats for the birds, who want only one thing: to land in the palm your hand!
Prolong your adventure with an overnight’s stay in a hut with room for up to 20 people.
From $25 per person, per night.
On weekends, the second night’s stay is always 50% off the regular price.
From Sunday to Thursday, get 50% off the regular price.
Holiday Season: December 21, 2018 to January 3, 2019
Spring Break: full price
Book online at www.parcsregionaux.org