Au Canot Volant
Activities for the whole family by canoe and kayak on the clear waters of the L'Assomption River for nearly 20 years. Guided or self-guided river descents, search and find river activities for children, picnic areas and shallow water swimming. Also available: canoeing lessons, whitewater rescue and paddle board rentals. Come play in the water with us!
- Schedule: Daily, from mid-June to Labour Day; every weekend from May to September.
- Operation period: From May to September
- Equipment rental
- Rates: Adults starting at $ 28; children, starting at $ 8. Check our website for full details.
Deals and packages
25% discount - Winter getaway in cottage in Saint-Côme
Explore Quebec sur la route package, save 25%
- From two nights in a large cabin
- Access to Parc regional de la Foret Ouareau in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci
- Access to Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
210 - 25% = $158 per person, plus taxes (discount valid for Quebec residents only)
Minimum of 2 nights.
Valid from December 4, 2020 to April 11, 2021.