CAMPING LE GOLLÉ GOULU
Gollé Gollu is all about the connection between earth and the forest, and between humans and the world we live in. Our campsites aim to offer visitors the same experience. We have 7 ready-to-camp huts without electricity, equipped with a wood-burning stove, solar powered energy and pit toilets.
There are also 15 wilderness campsites all located in the forest or on its outer edges. Water is available near the sites. We now have 2 rustic camping spaces for small RVs and small trailers on the edge of the forest. An environmentally friendly market gardening. Diversified offers on site: market garden products grown with respect for the environment, walking trails, trout fishing, family educational rally, U-pick.
- Beach: Less than 10km
- Children's playground
- Free Internet access
Experience lodging - informations
- Number of spaces: 7
- Maximum price per day: $215
Campground - informations
- Total number of spaces: 17
- Pets allowed
Deals and packages
35% discount - Warm refuge and nature at the Gollé Goulu
Explore Quebec sur la route package , save up to 35%
This package includes :
- Lodging at the Gollé Goulu, in Saint-Come
- Two nights in an ecological cabin without electricity for up to 4 or 6 person or in a yurt with access to : snowshoe (for rent $) and cross-country ski trails
- A choice between a product from the Gollé Goulu orchard (Apple Jelly) or a CD of traditional music by local groups, snowshoe rental or fishing trip.
- Access to Parc regional des Sept-Chutes in Saint-Zenon
- Access to Parc regional de la Foret Ouareau in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci
$204 - 35% = $133 per person, occ. db, plus taxes (discount valid for Quebec residents only).
2 nights and more.
Per person, double occ., plus taxes
Cabin getaway at Gollé Goulu
Available year-round, Gollé Goulu’s ready-to-camp cabins can accommodate up to six people. Enjoy a variety of outdoor activities on-site or nearby, including snowshoeing, sliding, cross-country skiing and skating. Book your stay today.
Price varies depending on choice of cabin. Visit our website for more details.
per night, plus taxes.