Le Gollé Goulu
Gollé Gollu is all about the connection between earth and the forest, and between humans and the world we live in. Our campsites aim to offer visitors the same experience. We have 7 ready-to-camp huts without electricity, equipped with a wood-burning stove, solar powered energy and pit toilets.
There are also 15 wilderness campsites all located in the forest or on its outer edges. Water is available near the sites. We now have 2 rustic camping spaces for small RVs and small trailers on the edge of the forest. An environmentally friendly market gardening. Diversified offers on site: market garden products grown with respect for the environment, walking trails, trout fishing, family educational rally, U-pick.
- Beach: Less than 10km
- Children's playground
- Free Internet access
Experience lodging - informations
- Number of spaces: 7
- Maximum price per day: $215
Campground - informations
- Total number of spaces: 17
- Pets allowed
Deals and packages
35% discount - Warm refuge and snowshoeing
Explore Quebec sur la route package , save up to 35%
- Lodging at the Gollé Goulu, in Saint-Come
- From two nights in an ecological cabin without electricity for up to 4 or 6 person with access to : snowshoe (for rent $) and cross-country ski trails
- A choice between a product from the Gollé Goulu orchard (sea buckthorn berry jam or sea buckthorn cream sugar) or a CD of traditional music by local groups or a calendar in the colors of the Gollé Goulu
- Access to Parc regional des Sept-Chutes in Saint-Zenon
- Access to Parc regional de la Foret Ouareau in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci
$176 - 35% = $114 per person, occ. db, plus taxes (discount valid for Quebec residents only).
Valid from December 10, 2021, to April 3, 2022.
2 nights and more