Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
Barely an hour from Montréal you're in the heart of nature. Regardless of the season, you'll appreciate the Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau with its vast network of trails and forest huts and camping. The ideal spot for relaxing or practising your favourite outdoor activities. Hiking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing.
- Operation period: Year-round, the reception position is only open during the summer months.
Type of lodging onsite
Park - informations
- Cross-country skiing
- Reservation recommended
Deals and packages
Hiking day trip at Parc de la Forêt Ouareau - Includes transportation
Eco day trip offered by Bonjour Nature travel agency
An active day of hiking along several kilometers of trails, with guided transport from Montreal. The package includes:
- Devanture at 8: 30 am at Radisson metro station (green line) in Montréal
- Round-trip guided minibus transport
- The services of a driver-guide during transport
- Access to the Ouareau Forest Regional Park
- self-guided hike
Several departure dates are available during the season, please refer to the website for details.
per person, plus taxes.