Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
Your access to the best of nature just one hour from Montréal. Summer or winter, come and enjoy everything the regional park has to offer, to just relax or to practice outdoor activities. Hiking, mountain biking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, hut rentals, rustic camping, canoe-kayak, rock-climbing.
- Operation period: Year-round, the reception position is only open during the summer months.
Type of lodging onsite
Park - informations
- Cross-country skiing
Deals and packages
This winter, combine outdoor activities with rustic accommodations, staying overnight in one of our huts. Why not make the most of it to prolong your stay and explore two regional parks! The parks offering hut accommodations are:
- Chute-à-Bull Regional Park, Saint-Côme
- Sept-Chutes Regional Park, Saint-Zénon
- Forêt Ouareau Regional Park, Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci
- National Trail (from east to west through the Matawinie region)
Price per night, taxes included.