Camping, Grande-Jetée sector - Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
Area of Grande-Jetée
Nearby you can enjoy the fresh waters of the Ouareau River and the fishing trail of the little river of the North. This little gem of nature will make you discover a trail of interpretation on the habitat of the brook trout. For the more contemplative, the fall and the waterfalls of the small river of the North are worth the detour!
- 34 sites in total.
- 17 sites for tents or RVs.
- 17 sites for tents only, accessible on foot (distance ranging from 100 m to 500 m from the parking lot).
- Guardhouse with sale of wood and bottled water.
- Without service (dry toilets).
- This entrance also gives you access to the Rivière area and its campsites along the Murmures trail.
Campground - informations
- Total number of spaces: 47
- Price max for a day: 30 $
- Pets allowed
- No drinking water