Hôtel Château Joliette
Taking out the best from everyday’s simple moments! This is what the Hotel Château Joliette invites you for. Deserving a wide range of high quality services, we’ll make sure that your stay will be both a comfortable and a memorable one.
Whether you're planning a business meeting, a seminar, a conference, a private party, a wedding, a banquet or a congress, let our experienced team organize this event that will be talked about for a long time to come.
Located at the doorstep of Joliette, in the Lanaudiere region, the Château Joliette sits majestically on the banks of the L’Assomption river. The hotel is only few steps away, by walking distance, to downtown Joliette, specialty shops, cultural and tourist attractions.
Imagine yourself in a place where every single detail is fashioned to insure both your absolute comfort and an enjoyable stay.
- 125 $ - 185 $
- Skating rink
- Bike path
- Cross-country skiing
Services in units
- Air Conditioning
- Internet/WIFI access
- Wifi in units
- American Express
- Public phone
- Outdoor parking
- Wifi access
- Bicycle lock
- Computer connected to internet
- Electric vehicle charging station
Hotel - informations
- Number of suites: 9
- No Smoking
- Maximum price: 185 $
- Minimum price: 125 $
- Number of rooms: 81
- Bienvenue cyclistes! Certified
Deals and packages
25 % discount - Romantic getaway to Joliette
Explore Quebec sur la route package , save 25%
- 2 nights in a standard room
- 2 breakfast boxes
- 2 cocktails at the bistro
- 2 dinners at the restaurant La Table G (gratuities on meals included)
- Admission for 2 at the Musée d’art de Joliette
- Admission for 2 at the Parc régional des chutes Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles
$ 335 - 25% = $ 251 per person, taxes not included (discount valid for residents of Quebec only).
Minimum of 2 nights.
Valid from May 1 to October 31, 2021.
25 % discount - Urban and cultural adventure in Joliette
Explore Quebec on the road package, save 25 %
- From 2 nights in a Comfort room
- 2 breakfast boxes
- In addition : 2 cocktails at the bistro and 2 dinners at the restaurant La Table G if sanitary conditions permit- $
- 2 ½ hour cruise at Statera Expérience in the Sorel Islands (Traverse Saint Ignace de Loyola – Sorel not included-$)
- Admission at the Musée d’art de Joliette in Joliette
- Admission at the Musée Gilles Villeneuve in Berthierville
252 - 25% = $189 per person, occ. db, plus taxes (discount valid for Quebec residents only).
Minimum of 2 nights
Valid from June 26 to September 4, 2021.