Statera - l'archipel fabuleux
Statera – The fabulous archipelago is:
A playful and luminous voyage through an extraordinary archipelago – the Sorel islands – cradled by the majestic St. Lawrence River. A unique and immersive multimedia attraction for everyone, consisting of three components:
- An interactive indoor circuit through the Statera pavilion, where the archipelago’s elements – air, water, fire and earth – come to life around the visitor.
- 360° projections in an impressive interactive outdoor dome where visitors can enjoy a colourful and exhilarating experience.
- A guided cruise where you’ll discover the captivating world of the archipelago’s 103 islands within the Réserve de la Biosphère du Lac-Saint-Pierre.
- Schedule: See the website for the detailed schedule
- Operation period: June to October