Put on your helmet and jump into an Arbraska adventure in Rawdon. The park offers circuits in the trees of varying difficulty, from easy to extreme. Try an introduction to rock climbing course on the Via Ferrata, making your way to the top of Mont Pontbriand. Young children will have fun at the Vaillage Arbre-en-Ciel. Now open year-round, discover the tree course through the seasons. Enjoy the beauty of winter, the breathtaking colors of fall, the verdant summer... Each season brings its own challenges and distinct landscapes!Reservations strongly recommended. Activities for all ages.
Also to discover : Village Arbre-en-Ciel for young adventurers (ideal for ages 3 or +)
Also to discover: Village Arbre-en-Ciel for young adventurers (ideal for ages 3 or +)
- Schedule: Every day : 9am to 5pm
- Operation period: Year-round
- Rates: From 5 to 7 years : $34; from 8 to 13 : $37; 14 and over : $44
Deals and packages
Up to 25% discount – Zip lining and snowshoeing - Includes transportation
Eco day trip offered by Bonjour Nature travel agency
Zip lining and winter hiking for a wonderful day outdoors. The package includes:
- Departure at 8: 30 a.m. near the Radisson metro station (green line) in Montreal
- Round-trip guided minibus transport
- The services of a driver-guide during transport
- 2h30 of course in the trees and zip lines at Arbraska
- hot chocolate and marshmallows around the outdoor fire
- Lunch on site (not included)
- Snowshoeing on Mont-Pontbriand (snowshoes included)
The Lanaudière en bus program offers a 25% reduction up to a maximum of $100 on activities and collective transportation in the Lanaudière region.
Several departure dates are available during the season, please refer to the website for details.
per person, plus taxes
25% discount – Winter adventures in the trees
Accommodation and activities package offered by Bonjour Nature travel agency
This package includes:
- Cabin accommodation at Chalets Lanaudière, in Rawdon
- From two nights of accommodation in yurts, cabins or chalets
- 2h30 course in the trees + outdoor snack at Arbraska in Rawdon (8 years and over) **activity on Saturdays or Sundays and during spring break
- Access to la Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
Optional with supplement:
- One hour of relaxing massage at the Spa de la Montagne Coupée in Saint Jean de Matha
- Snowtubing at Les Super Glissades Saint Jean de Matha (block of 4 hours)
- Possibility to add adults and children during the booking process
- Applicable taxes extra
- The place of meal service could be adapted according to the sanitary measures of the moment.
Take advantage of a 25% discount on your entire stay with the Ministère du Tourisme's Explore Québec sur la route program.
per person, dbl occ., plus taxes