Come enjoy a wilderness getaway in the heart of Lac Taureau Regional Park. Make the most of your stay with a multitude of outdoor activities, summer or winter.
Built entirely of white pine logs, in the traditional style, the inn offers modern comforts in a majestic natural setting. It features 14 rooms as well as common spaces ideal for unwinding, including a library, fireplace corner, pool table, etc. A restaurant and bar are also onsite.
Our four cottages, located directly on the shores of the lake alongside a 1-km white sand beach, offer a pure haven of comfort in nature. A unique experience combining nature and adventure await you!
- ATV trails
- Mountain biking
- Snowshoeing trails
- Snowmobile's trails
- Wildlife observation
- Alcohol license
- Boat ramp
- Bicycle lock
- Storage for skis
- Indoor fireplace
Hotel - informations
- Minimum price: $104
- Number of rooms: 14
Cottages - informations
- Unit capacity
- Number of cottages: 4
- Equipment rental: Snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, cycling, watercraft
- Free access to Wi-Fi
Deals and packages
Ideally located in a natural park, our leisure base is family and accessible to all. During your short stay, you spend two nights in a room at the hostel or in a chalet at Camp Taureau. Strong emotions on the program with a snowmobile day, then a day of dogsledding. Supervised by our professional guides, let yourself be tempted to experience the magic of Quebec in winter!
The price includes :
- Activities mentioned in the program
- 2 nights at the inn or in cottage
- Full board dinner from day 1 to lunch day 3
- Supervision by certified French speaking guides and specialists in the polar environment
- Equipment loan cold for the week: wetsuit, boots, helmet and mittens. Deposit to be paid on the spot. Applicable taxes.
- From the age of 8
- Level: accessible to all
- Meals: buffet breakfast, picnic by the fire on the frozen lake, dinner buffet.
- $ 1,065 / person (2 people per snowmobile and hitch)
- Valid from December 19, 2019 to March 21, 2020