Qui sème récolte!
- an orchard with 25 varieties of apples where you can now pick your own fruit with the family from mid-August to mid-October (integrated management means less pesticide)—ask for our schedule;
- an artisanal cider house;
- a maple grove with not just maple syrup but also butter, candy, sugar, pies and lots of other delightful products;
- a vegetable oil production plant where canola, harvested from the farm, is processed without GMOs into a first cold press oil;
- a farm shop where you can find all of our products!
Schedule: Varies depending on the season. Pick your own: generally August to October, Saturdays. Shop: from maple sugar time to the Holiday Season.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday : from 10am to 12am and from 1pm to 5pm; Saturday and Sunday : from 10am to 5pm