Ville de Charlemagne

Charlemagne

This small town was created around a sawmill in 1870, although the site, at the junction of the L’Assomption and Des Prairies rivers, has been occupied since 1699. Charlemagne is one of the main gateways to Lanaudière. There is also a 5.03-km cycle path that forms part of the Route verte (Green Route) network.

Ville de Charlemagne
84, rue du Sacré-Cœur
Charlemagne, QC J5Z 1W8
450 581-2541
info@ville.charlemagne.qc.ca