Ski la Réserve
Ski La Réserve invites outdoor enthusiasts to come and have fun in our beautiful playground. Vertical drop of 305 meters and 37 trails for all levels. Choose the activity that interests you from skiing, snowboarding, tubing, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing or alpine hiking. A mountain that caters to families as well as thrill seekers with our glades (38% of the skiable area), our snow park and our nature side dedicated solely to alpine hiking. Come and see us!
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Equipment rental
Type of lodging onsite
Ski - informations
- Chairlift: 2
- Total number of trails: 37
- Ski school
- Pitch: 305 m
- Number of difficult trails: 12
- Number of intermediate trails: 8
- Number of easy trails: 9
- Magic carpet: Tapis Magic de 600 pieds (le plus long au Québec)
- Number of extreme trails: 11
- Boarder cross: 1
Deals and packages
Ski on weekdays!
For the 2023-24 season, all lift tickets include snow tubing and backcountry skiing (also called alpine touring). Come and discover (or re-discover) this fantastic ski centre!
Valid for adults, weekdays only
Price per person (adult), plus taxes
Beginner package (1 hour)
Try your hand at skiing, with a one-hour private lesson!
- One-on-one instruction for a beginner aged 7 and up
- Magic carpet lift ticket, instructor and equipment
Price for ages 7 and up
Price per child (7 and older), plus taxes
Skiing or snowboarding day trip at Ski La Réserve - Includes transportation
- Departure at 8:30 a.m. near the Radisson metro (green line) in Montreal
- Round-trip guided minibus transport
- The services of a driver-guide during transport
- Ski or snowboard day ticket
- Possibility to add the rental to your day (advance reservation required)
Several departure dates are available during the season, please refer to the website for details.
per person, plus taxes