Pourvoirie Domaine Bazinet
Only 80 minutes from Montreal, discover this beautiful mountain lodge and 21 fully equipped chalets. The domain Bazinet outfitter staff awaits you, in a warm and family atmosphere.
Whether for fishing, being in nature, evasion between friends, family or romantic, let us made you live an unforgettable adventure in a unique and natural territory, in an environment where authenticity has been kept.
Services: Lodge with fireplace, dining room, bar, laundry room, mini dépanneur, motors and batteries rental, worms, fishing equipment, snowmobiles and clothes, gasoline.
Activities: fishing, hunting, pedal boat, canoe, kayak, swimming, hiking trails, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, sliding on snow, ice fishing, mini farm, trampoline and sliding on water, playground for children, etc.
Outfitter - informations
- Number of camping sites: 4
- Room capacity: 7
- Ice fishing
- Skating rink
- Snowshoeing trails
- Snowmobile's trails
- Wildlife observation
- Snowmobile rentals on-site
- Snow tubing
- Pets permitted
- Wifi access
- Bedding rental
Species - hunting / fishing
- Brook trout
- Black bear
- Rainbow trout
- Ruffed grouse
Cottages - informations
- Unit capacity: 2 à 12
- Number of cottages: 21
- Permit issued
- Electric motors rental
- Wood heating system
- Automatic heating system
- Life jacket
- Exclusive rights
Deals and packages
35% discount - Ice fishing and winter activities
Explore Quebec sur la route package , save up to 35%
- Inn lodging at Domaine Bazinet 4****, in Saint-Emelie-de-l’Energie
- From two nights in a fully equipped lakeside cottage (hot and cold water, shower, indoor toilet, electricity, refrigerator and electric stove with oven, dishes, pots, utensils, soaps and dish towels, garbage bags, toilet paper and BBQ. For some cottages, also included: Wood stoves, microwave, satellite TV) OR in a room at the inn
- Access to skating rink, snowshoe trails, the farm, the falls, and snow tubin
- A day of ice fishing on the lake including one fishing right per package with 5 holes and gears and possibility to capture 10 trouts. Provincial fishing permit required (on sale on site).
- Access to Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
$195 - 35% = $127 per person, occ. db, plus taxes (discount valid for Quebec residents only).
Valid from January 2 to March 18, 2022 (Sunday to Friday).
2 nights and more.
Fishing licence is not included.
Ice fishing package
Getaway package for 2 people
- 2 nights in a fully equipped cabin for 2 people
- 1 day of ice fishing (1 fishing right included) (fishing lines included, drilled holes)
- A ½ day snowshoeing (equipment included)
Free for children aged 0-11
Snowmobiler getaway package
This package includes :
- 2 nights in a room at the inn with a view of the lake
- 2 Dinner
- 2 Breakfast
- Access to our lighted waterfall in the evening, our farm, snowshoe trails, slides with tubes and outdoor skating rink.
Price per person, double occupancy, taxes and service extra. Valid for the entire winter period.