Amid the mountains and wonders of Mandeville, Spa Natur’Eau offers total healing of body and spirit. A Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, three exterior whirlpool baths, Nordic waterfall and a “yurt” relaxation area, as well as our health bistro await you. Complete your visit with a body treatment (massage, beauty care, etc.).
You will find on the site: 2 chalets, 2 pods and 4 mini-houses and this, directly in the courtyard of the spa. The facilities offer you all the amenities for a memorable relaxing stay. To try it is to adopt it!
Family Sunday: every Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., the Spa Natur'eau allows you to recharge your batteries with your family!
Discover the accommodations available directly in the spa courtyard by clicking HERE.
- Schedule: Sunday to Thursday: 10am to 6pm; Friday and Saturday: 10am to 9pm
- Health centres and spas
Deals and packages
35% discount - Relaxation and winter activities in harmony
Explore Quebec sur la route package , save up to 35%
Your package includes :
- Lodging at Spa et Chalets Natur’Eau 4****, in Mandeville
- From two nights in an equipped POD
- Includes the use of a BBQ, an outdoor fireplace, an equipped kitchenette, a double bed, a restroom with shower, a small living area
- Access to hiking trails
- Access to La Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
- Admission for one day at Ski CVC Lanaudière in Saint-Jean-de-Matha (access to snowshoe trails included-rental equipment not included)
$217 - 35% = $141 per person, occ. db, plus taxes (discount valid for Quebec residents only). 2 nights and more.
Per person, double occ., plus taxes
- One night’s stay for two in non-specified accommodations
- Access to SPA for two people (bathrobes and towels included)
Valide du dimanche au jeudi en basse saison seulement et selon disponibilité.
Unlimited relaxation package
- Two nights (Friday and Saturday) for two
- Unlimited access for 2 to the SPA, the whole weekend!
(Friday evening, Saturday daytime and evening, and Sunday daytime)
- Bathrobe and towels included
- Valid in low season only, based on availability
- High-season dates (when package is not valid) are listed here: https://www.natureau.com/haute-saison/
- Includes accommodation tax, excludes taxes
- Package valid for one year from the date of purchase. After that, the cash value of the package can be used à la carte on standard price products.
For 2 people, plus taxes.
TripAdvisor® Traveler Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating(based on 28 reviews)
Amazing get away 1.5 hour from Montreal
review written on Aug 26, 2019
This is a well designed spa in the mountains with pools and relaxing yurt, aromatherapy room and treatments. THe level of service and treatments is exceptional for its rural location. I had a massage...Read full review
STAY AWAY!! Bad customer services and Horrible massage
review written on Dec 17, 2016
I came here for a massage, after 30min I left the room, the massage therapist was doing all I asked him to NOT do. His massage was as painful as is attitude... The massage was painful and caused...Read full review
Beautiful and quiet
review written on Mar 11, 2012
Natur'eau spa is a great place for relaxing. Hot baths, a cold one, dry and wet saunas, aromatherapy and more, all outside all year long. I feld so relaxed that I had trouble driving back home, so a...Read full review
Write a review