Reconnect with nature and discover the numerous outdoor sports and activities that can be enjoyed in Lanaudière region.
Lanaudière is so close and accessible – the perfect place to take a
well-deserved break and relax in one of our many spas and health
There’s a cultural discovery for every day of summer in Lanaudière.
The many festivals, events, activities, artists and performers make this
a very dynamic region.
Lanaudière is a paradise for gourmets and foodies, abounding in
amazing and surprising products, from the cultivation of wine to the
breeding of bison!
It's time to get down to the course! For decades, Lanaudière has been recognized as a major golf destination.
Valid From June 17 2013 to October 13 2013
- 2 nights in standard room
- 2 7-course table d’hôte dinners with accompanying wines (1 cocktail and 3 glasses of wine)
- 2 60-minute massages
- 1 box of fine chocolates and Desrochers honey wine - Cuvée de la Diable, 375ml (to share)
- 2 breakfasts
Valid From May 6 2013 to October 31 2013
- Private access to spa (4 hours)
- 1-hour massage (relaxing or therapeutic)
- 1 health snack (fresh fruit)
- Beverages (water, green tea or herbal tea)
Valid From June 13 2013 to October 31 2013
In the foothills of the mountains in northern Lanaudière, you’ll meet local people who will proudly invite you to taste their produce. Every visit is filled with surprises! Along the way, explore the many quaint villages, which are among the most picturesque in the region.
Valid From May 1 2013 to October 31 2013
Come try our Via Ferrata and climb Mont Pontbriand safely! A cross between climbing and hiking, this original activity is ideal for families and offers a completely new experience, in complete safety.
Valid From May 9 2013 to July 12 2013
- 1 weekend passport for Festival Mémoire et Racines
- 2 nights in standard room at the Hôtel Château Joliette
- 2 breakfasts
Official site of Tourisme Lanaudière
represents almost 400 enterprises and other entities and is officially recognized by the Quebec government as a regional tourism association. This non-profit organization brings business people together with the aim of helping the region's economy grow by coordinating, developing and promoting tourism.