Aux Pieds des Noyers , Vignoble - Traiteur
Located on Chemin du Roy (route 138) along the St. Lawrence River in a beautiful country setting, Le Vignoble is an easily accessible destination.
Discover a dynamic family business whose concern for making a difference and offering high-quality products are an integral part of its development.
In 2017, the company will be celebrating its 20th anniversary. The values it was built on have stood the test of time. Efforts in research, the development of its land and respect for the environment have all contributed to making Le Vignoble the successful business it is today.
- Come enjoy a glass of wine or a delicious meal.
- Tasting of wines produced onsite and a range of related products.
- Combine the pleasure with a Lanaudois meal.
- Bistro-style menu and menu of the day in summer.
A restaurant certified by Terroir et Saveurs du Québec offers a variety of menu options: Bistro-style, table d’hôte or gastronomic, upon reservation year-round. Private room for 24 people or big tent (in season) for up to 100 people.
- Schedule: April to October : Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm; November and December : Friday and Saturday from 10am to 5pm
- Operation period: April to December: on the agreed opening hours; January to March: on reservation
- Rates: Free admission for individual visit includind 3 degustations; $7 for group visit, reservation only
- Guided tour