Quad' Right of Access
The well-maintained trails that you can enjoy in Lanaudière are the result of the efforts of many volunteers from local clubs. When you purchase your Right of Access from the club associated with the trails you wish to use, you’re helping that club in its work. Note that the Right of Access is mandatory for trail users. Obtain your annual Right of Access from a local club. Consult a list of ATV clubs in the region.
Tariffs for access rights for the season 2016-2017
Right annual trail:
- if purchased between October 15 and November 6, 2016: $ 260
- if purchased from November 7, 2016: $ 300
Right to access summer:
- if purchased between April 15 and May 7, 2017: $ 180
- if purchased from May 8, 2017: $ 200
Right of access (3 days): $ 110
Daily access fee: $ 60
*Note that the price increases for access rights include the additional amounts applicable taxes.
Before leaving, make sure to have:
- Vignette of right-of-access to the trails or day pass;
- Certificate of registration;
- Proof of $500, 000 liability insurance$;
- Proof of age;
- Certificate of competence or authorization to operate an ATV;
- Rental contract or loan document;
- Mandatory equipment required by law for vehicles manufactured after January 1, 1998.