Welcome to the Media section of Tourisme Lanaudière
Let us help you get to know Lanaudière better! Tourisme Lanaudière can set up personalized press tours, tailored to suit your needs and special requests.
Are you looking for story ideas, or news about the region, or visuals for your articles? Don’t hesitate to contact our communications service. We’d be glad to help you in your research.
Here’s what you can expect from our press tours: meetings with people who are passionate about their work; activities to suit all tastes; tasty local produce; breathtaking scenery and natural settings; a huge variety of festivals and events; and so much more.
Lanaudière is a region that delights all the senses, a place that deserves more than just a brief stop. Come find out for yourself... and enjoy the air in Lanaudière!
Why visit Lanaudière
- To immerse yourself in its pristine and wilderness character of mountains, valleys, waterways and cascades
- To hike in the regional parks and wildlife reserves
- To explore Mont-Tremblant National Park
- To contemplate the spectacular scenery
- To have fun on the 10,000 lakes and rivers
- To lounge on the fine-sand beaches
- To taste the flavours of the region by following our circuit “Les Chemins de champagne” (Country Roads), along the back-roads of the region in all their rustic beauty
- To travel back in time by following the oldest navigable highway in North America, the King’s Road (Chemin du Roy)
- To join in the celebrations of the many festivals and events, all year long
- To relax completely in the health centres and spas
- To experience winter to the maximum, on our numerous cross-country skiing and snowshoeing trails
- To sweep down a slope at a downhill skiing or snowboarding centre
- To find out why Lanaudière is called “Snowmobile Country” and VTT
- And much more! The possibilities are endless.
The communications service of Tourisme Lanaudière offers:
- Ideas for stories and articles
- Quick responses to your media requests, whatever your needs
- Photos to accompany your articles and reports
- Contacts with our members and organizations
- Personalized press tours to suit your needs