Groups and Travel Trade Professionals
Welcome to the Groups and Travel Trade Professionals section of Tourisme Lanaudière
Very accessible and located right in the heart of the best-known circuits in Quebec, Lanaudière is a place where nature and culture happily co-exist. Why not offer your groups and clients a stay in a dream location where they can enjoy the numerous possibilities available to travelling groups and individuals?
Lanaudière is rightly famous for its many cultural activities, being host to the most prestigious outdoor classical music festival in Canada. Its theatres, museums and historical sites always surprise and delight visitors. Lanaudière is also great agrotourism country with its Chemins de campagne (Country Roads) circuits, guiding the visitor to many local farms and producers. Lanaudière’s authentic character invites exploration and adventuring in the great outdoors: the many well-maintained parks offer countless vacation possibilities, as well as sports and other outdoor activities.
Complete the planning of your group travel or clients’ trip with our fine lodging options, where you can always count on comfort, fine cuisine and lots of activities. These establishments have deservedly acquired a reputation for friendly service and outstanding expertise, especially among group travellers.
Why visit Lanaudière
- Many historical sites, for a fascinating journey back in time!
- Many resort inns, often log cabin style, renowned for their comfort and warm welcome. Gastronomic standards are always the highest.
- The fall colours light up the Lanaudière mountainsides like a magical tapestry. An unforgettable spectacle!
- In the cold months, Lanaudière takes on its superb mantle of white to become a true winter playground. The altitude favours excellent snow accumulation, making this an incomparable destination for winter sports like snowmobiling, skiing, dog-sledding, sliding and snowshoeing.
- In spring, Lanaudière is the place in Quebec for sugaring-off time, with its huge number of maple groves and sugar shacks.
- Association des pourvoiries de Lanaudière
- Au Canot Volant
- Bonsaï Gros-Bec
- Chapelle des Cuthbert
- Chez Roger l'Ermite
- Chocolaterie Le Cacaoyer
- Exploration Nature Québec
- Festival de Lanaudière
- Imperia Hôtel & suites Terrebonne
- Kan-À-Mouche Lodge
- La Source Bains Nordiques
- Mémoire et Racines festival
- Musée Gilles-Villeneuve
- Nerrivik Adventures
- Parc national du Mont-Tremblant (secteur L'Assomption)
- Seigneurie de l'Île Ronde
- Services touristiques Sylvie Gagnon
- Spa Natur'Eau
- Théâtre du Vieux-Terrebonne
- Tourisme Manawan
- Ville de Terrebonne
- Auberge Aux Quatre Matins
- Auberge de la Montagne Coupée
- Auberge du Lac Taureau et ses condos
- Auberge du Vieux Moulin
- Auberge Laetus le Joyeux
- Bergerie des Neiges (ferme-auberge)
- Cond'Eautels du Manoir
- Havre Familial - Vacation center
- Kan-À-Mouche Lodge
- Lac Taureau Bed & Breakfast
- Le Cheval Bleu
- Outfitter Trudeau
- Pourvoirie Domaine Bazinet
Tourisme Lanaudière is pleased to respond to all your requests for information with advice, customized tours, etc. By defining your precise needs, we can advise you on the best destinations in the region.
Commercial Delegate – International Markets